You must be at least 18 years old to enter, and you must not object to viewing adult content.
DreamyChat isn't responsible for any content posted by its users, and by continuing to use the site, you agree not to hold DreamyChat or its staff liable for any consequences which may thereby arise.
By accepting this agreement, you agree not to save logs offsite of users without their consent, even from public rooms. If you have saved logs of another user, including in the past, you must delete them when asked by the user in question or by site staff.
Click here for a chat command list. This explains how to send private messages, create channels, and more. This page'll be updated with more content soon.
You might see some users with symbols by their names. Here's what they mean:
- Supporters ($1 or more)
- Main Chat
- General discussion about hypnosis, or anything else!
You can use DreamyChat and join channels without registering, but you can reserve your name by signing up for a free account.
As a registered user, you'll also be able to do the following:
- Create public and private channels, and invite any user to chat with you in them
- Log in simultaneously, with the same name, from as many devices as you like
- Remember personalised settings per channel
- Leave messages for offline users to pick up when they log in
- View your whisper history and logs from your private channels
- Create a public profile
As development of the site continues, registering will also allow you to:
- View public chat logs that you participated in, and share chat logs with other users (note: this feature may be changed or cancelled due to privacy issues)
- And more!
If you encounter any problems, or want to give feedback, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. When reporting an issue, please give as much detail as possible, including:
- Your device's operating system and version
- Your browser and browser version
- If reporting a bug, describe what happens in detail and give clear, step-by-step instructions of how to replicate the problem
- If giving feedback, explain what you did, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened
- Screenshots are helpful!
All feedback and suggestions are welcome! If something's bugging you, let me know because it might not even have occurred to me that it could be a problem.